Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Scratcher for the parts down under


Blog 2005
Originally uploaded by twinsleymom


ARE YOU SERIOUS??!! This is labeled the "Gentleman's BallScratcher" - for the man who has everything. NO WAY! Are you kidding me? It is even dishwasher safe! NO WAY - if my sweetheart ever came home with one - it would not go in with the plates that we eat off of. Are you insane? What cycle would allow it to really be cleaned appropriately?? My great guy is clean, but lets face it... it is not going in next to the spoons that go into mine or my guests mouths.

I was looking for the gift for the man that has everything, but I think I will pass on this one - at least until I get another dishwasher. Does anyone actually own one of these?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came across your site pretty randomly (I think through a comment you left somewhere else).

Anyway, this is pretty funny. But that's not why I commented.

I just wanted to say thank you. And G-d bless.

Be Safe.

BR

Katy said...

ewwwwwwww....now they need special utensils for scratching their balls?

Anonymous said...

I came from BR's site ...

Thank You!!

Come back safe!!

Kat said...

What's next a Ass Scratcher? And you know they're gonna smell it after they scratch their hairy ass!

I, too, came from BR....thank you and all your comrade-in-arms for all that you do. I'm so sorry that you have to be away from your family. I don't agree with the war, but I wholeheartedly support each and every soldier!!!

Jen said...

My goodness! How did they scratch there until now? And what kind of guys don't have arms long enough to reach those. I mean, really, the guys I know tend to be able to find them just fine...

Good luck with the heat!

Ryon said...

Another one from bathroom reading I am. Thanks for serving and God bless you and your family.

Um, is there a link to get one of those lovely items you just mentioned?

golfwidow said...

I wouldn't worry so much. You could buy one of those and your guy - and just about every other one I know - wouldn't be able to find it first thing in the morning, which is prime ballscratch hour.

Be safe.

Erik Holtan said...

I just use my hand!

Unknown said...

To all those Yay-Yays out there - thanks for stopping by. I love talking to other women/mamas/sisters/daughters/aunties.... well you get my point. I guess I am a typical woman - some days I am a little quirky, others completely sentimental, and still others just plain cranky...

Mama Duck said...

OMG. Sugar Daddy needs one of those.