Thursday, July 07, 2005

Our Sand Castle

Well, there it is. THE Palace. The intricate details on the ceilings inside amaze me. The craftsmanship, colors, designs all are with doing a little oggling at. However, Don't for a second think that I have enough suck-up, brown-nosing, or other womanly talent that I would resort to using to be 'able' to work over there. (Naw, I'm joshin'! Most of 'em are pretty good eggs over there!) The water - although it looks cool and refreshing - I don't think there is a one of us you could pay to jump into it. It is a man-made lake and the fish in it are gianormous. No sushi here though. That is the one thing I can't wait to get back to - Johnathan taking me out for some sushi and a glass (or two) of plum wine...mmmmm!

1 comment:

Mama Duck said...

Hi there! Found you through Eric. I too am a HUGE fan of Kettle Korn! It's good to see that you have some "tastes of the states" to remind you of home! Cheers and stay safe! :)