Saturday, July 16, 2005

Entry from a Caffeine Addict

Even if I could have a drink slightly the color of this text I would be happy this morning. That's it I am joining the Italian ranks - they always have espresso, coffee or know where to get them. As a matter of fact, I was just told to go talk to the Italian soldiers - they would know where I could get a good caffeine-kick-in-the-behind. I shouldn't make it sound like this whole base is going without coffee... they have some in their chow hall. It was labeled "Regular" and "Strong". I would have been brave, but they both smelled like crap. It must be for the soldiers who have blocked intestines. ..... On that note, I will go find the Italian soldiers.

2 comments:

Katy said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm....this coffee is so good. LOL. Just teasing;)

Shanna said...

Italian coffee is better anyway :)