Sunday, July 31, 2005

A little smile

How did I know... I visited play.com this afternoon and guess what little treasures I found there? Well, besides another version (silver plated or sterling silver.. I forget) of the ballscratcher I also found out that this UK company is selling acres of the MOON, MARS and VENUS. Isn't that just a unique little gift? How is stock on property on the moon doing these days? Are property expenses going up? You can buy an acre for something close to $15 (USD). Mars and Venus though are a little more expensive? Hmmm, wonder why that is. Seems it should be the other way around... Given, Mars and Venus are further away, so they probably don't have the same gangsta' problems, horrible commute times, and sanitation problems that the moon does. But lets face it - the property values should be cheaper on Mars - NO WATER - hello - NO INDOOR PLUMBING!! At least on the moon the russians can even make a water delivery. Seriously though, if anyone has Donald's (Trump) number they might want to give him a call and tip him to the sale on the moon acreages.

OOOOH, they also had a Hot Plate & 4 port hub USB gizmo. Gotta' get one of those. It'll keep my coffee hot while I am bloggin', writing papers for my classes (YEAH, I will be starting my senior year when I get back!). A USB connection can do all that? WHO KNEW? I love those rascally europeans! All the more reason to kill all the terrorists in the world, as far as I am concerned.

** Just so y'all know... the farewell went well. It was as short & sweet as possible, so I am only sun & wind burnt slightly. Curt & Erik were great - they had a lot if pre & post BBQ tasks to do. THANX!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ooh, snap up some of that Martian property, and then try and use it as collateral to get a loan on some land HERE! Really, I want to see the bank officer's face. I may have to try it...