Monday, July 25, 2005

Kettle Korn Concoction

Just wanted to let all of you know exactly why I chose the title. My mom - gotta' love her - has kept me supplied with my favorite tasty treat since January. THANK YOU!! However, I am not big eater of it plain outta' the bag - ok, yes I am ... but, I like to add extras to it if I can.

My all time favorite is CRAISINS! Man, I love those little gumps of pure heaven - hehehehe - but I do love 'em. Probably my second favorite is to add dark chocolate M&Ms. I didn't even know they made such things until one of the guys here in the office received a couple of packages of them - I think they were the "Darth Mal" ones or something... anyway - they were great! Then there was the time that I got completely outrageous and added BOTH Craisins AND Dark Chocolate M&Ms - Watch out - Mad woman on the loose. Well, that is what these bland men in the office thought.

Geesh - I know all you moms out there probably make little treats/snacks - fruit, fiber and some sweetness - I have always done the cereals (you know, what is left at the bottom of the box, but not enough for a bowl) plus whatever dried fruit we have in the house and in the summer the colored marshmellows left over from Hot Cocoa season. It is a good thing I am going home though - I only have 4 packets of craisins left - You know what - that is how they should determine when your tour is over. They give you a 6 month to 1 yr. supply of your favorite snack - when it is finished - you get to go home... Yeah, bonus points to those who can get their friends to eat extras!!

Curt would have a year's supply of chocolate chip cookies and sardines - he would finish the chocolate chippers in no time flat, but the sardines would keep him here an extra 6 months - but the smell of all those sardines would make us all wish that he would have left 9 months early.

Erik - he would have a year's supply of coffee and cake. - Although he would love to finish them off in about a week, I think that as long as the cake stayed moist, he might take his time and finish it off in about 2 months. Of course, you know from my previous posts that he would not gain a single ounce from eating all of that cake (because of the sludge he calls "coffee" he pours into his intestines everyday).

Oh, Well! Just another manic monday...woah, ohh Wish it were a Sunday ....

No comments: