Sunday, August 20, 2006

Innocent - I think NOT!

First: Happy Birthday to my Dad, Joel - and my sister, Jess!! (I don't think they are completely innocent either!)


picture-h 067
Originally uploaded by DoubleMomma.
Yes, she looks adorable and innocent, but looks can be deceiving!

Let me expand your understanding of the here and now.... Just a few days ago we were getting ready to go run some errands. We had lots of things to do so I was in a hurry. Quick - Get your shoes on!, Quick - Find my keys!, Shoot - Where did I set that paperwork??, Fine - You have to go potty go upstairs while I get your snack, Quick - out the door kid-o's! - In the car - Seat belts buckled?

So, after we have been to the Farmer's Market to pick up some fruits and veggies, Daddy's Office for all of us to be adjusted, the other doctor's office to pick up paperwork so the twins can start school next week, and a few other stops I finally get to the gym for my workout....

OK - Everybody out! - Divon, open sister's door for her - Zephan, unbuckle her seatbelt - Oh, your crawling over to get out my side DD? - OK, come here....

What is that in my hand? Little mama is going commando today... all I got was a handful of bare butt!.... Man, she has been like this since we left home! Great!

What am I gonna' do when she turns 14? 16? CRAP! - I am so in for a lot of greys.... anybody know a cheap hair stylist/colorist???

1 comment:

Tamara B said...

too funny... oh what I have to look forward to!