Saturday, August 19, 2006

First "Long Run"


I missed the "long" group run this morning because I have an 8 am class... I put long is quotes because it is a 4 miler.

A little background - I have been running 3 miles a day for 5 days a week... the training schedule for this week was 3miles on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and our "long" run today.

So, the group met at 8 while I was sippin' a cup o' joe in the cool classroom.... Now, noon - 30 degrees hotter I will be heading out for my run on the same trail. 2 out 2 back....

This is my before picture, (actually, this is the picture of what I looked like while the rest of the team was out training), but I will include my after photo in about another hour... Dude, I better be back in the a/c in about an hour.... Ok - here I go.

We will see if I am still putting long in its special form after we are done with this... Have a glass of lemonade while I sweat my tail off!!




Have I procastinated long enough........................................................................................

No comments: