Saturday, August 19, 2006

After the Run




Ok - From the top - Post long run #1... Just a question - can 4 miles kill a person?? Just joshin' - But I have decided that I have to do a little less treadmill running. Why? Because there was no little black belt to propel my butt up those hills on the Cape Fear River Trail. There also wasn't any fan blowing on me. Thank goodness for dri-weave! Yep - I am a little red! Anyway, the first two pictures are mild exagerations! But boy, I have really been taking it easy.

The twice broken ankle survived without injury - YEAH!

Dude - was that sky for real? It looks really nice, but whatever - add about 25 degrees - BALMY!!

Yes, I know lovely hair!! Thanks, but my stylist refused to come within 20 feet of me and my lovely sweaty self! And, like I even carry a comb in my car. Bottom line - I will be looking rough in many pictures....hmmmm, maybe I should carry a comb in my car.

So, enjoying seeing me do the dirty work - visit the site http://www.active.com/donate/tntenc/tntencHGustaf

No comments: