Tuesday, August 15, 2006

'Cuz I'm TNT - Dino-might!

Big news!! No I am not pregnant with another set of twins - John would flip - hehehehe! I have taken the challenge to do another 26.2 miles all at one shot. Our official "Kick-off" is this Thursday. I am part of the Team in Training for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society in our area. There will be more information on this and another site that you can visit to get your daily dose of "How much pain is Heather in today?" or "Ha Ha - I was inside sippin' lemonade while you were sweating out 5 miles in that 100 degree weather - hehehe!" Either way - it will be enjoyable and informative on what is going on in my life...

In Other News
I will be starting my internship - yeah, the unpaid one! Great, I don't even get the crappy cost of gas back! - as soon as the boys go back to pre-k. They didn't fail it!!! It is just that they are 4 and will be until January - even the private schools don't want them because their birthdays are 9 days after the deadline.... whatever - like I could afford a private school tuition for both of them and work unpaid!

Anyway - my internship will be with a major military hospital in the area that I used to work for, but this time I will be in charge of the people who used to be in charge of me!!!! I will rule the world!!! - Ok, so I went a little Pinky and the Brain on you for a second.... I am really excited about it though and coupled with the 6 classes and the marathon training - life is going to be a little hectic for a while, but I think that each part of it is worth the effort.

So, just a reminder - I am running with Team in Training - so I expect you all to log on to the site that I will launch on Thursday - throw in a couple dollars - YES - I AM COMMITTED TO RAISING $3500 FOR THE LEUKEMIA & LYMPHOMA SOCIETY! - Don't worry it is tax deductible and I will send you a receipt for your contribution - so - look back late Thursday or early Friday to see the new link...

No comments: