Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Early Bird - I set the fuse a little short

So the fundraising site is ready... try http://www.active.com/donate/tntenc/tntencHGustaf - I will get a REAL link (as Erik would tell me) in another day... Because Hey - I am redesigning the whole layout - need some fresh tears shed over all this life changing stuff. The flickr pictures will be back in a couple of days... I'm working everything in between the classes, the interviews and the internship.... oh, and planning the wedding! Right, how could I forget that one?

The big kickoff party is still tomorrow... so I will post some pictures after that!

Just so y'all know - my pre-training workouts are kicking my butt!! Literally - it hurts to sit (no, there are no hemroids involved.) A couple of elementary teachers kicked my booty with a lunge workout yesterday and today we did a treadmill work out that they call their butt blaster. (If you were with me from my posts in Iraq - I probably will rename Curt's coffee that!) Anyway - Bottom line - Send a motrin along with your donation!

Hey get back up there and check out that site!

No comments: