Thursday, February 23, 2006

What is a Girl to Do???

There are just some people in this world who make you want change all your locks, pull down your shades and live like a hermit.

Not only that, but my particular person of crumudgeony splendor should not be allowed to open his mouth in public. Why? His view of women sucks! POINT BLANK.

One song comes to mind: SHOUT!
(and it goes a little something like this...)

Oh, he makes me want to SHOUT
Throw my hands up and SHOUT
Kick him in the balls and SHOUT
Wring his little neck and SHOUT

Waiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiait a minute..... Nope... he makes me want to SHOUT.

OK, there is another, darker song by Poe that comes to mind.... Angry Johnny
(for those who know the song, I am not going to kill the guy.... he just makes me look at the possibility of it in a different light!)

Here's the bottom line... if you don't know what you are talking about - keep your mouth shut. You only come off as more ignorant than you already seemed to me. Secondly, don't go toutin' your "women are to be told what to do" and "all females should wait on me" line of crap when in my presence. Get a grip! And no, I won't even be offering you a drink at my place because everyone knows - I'm standing around in an apron to wipe the sweat off your glass, or hand you my chapstick after your finished.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! -

1 comment:

Erik Holtan said...

Dude, I didn't mean to offend you when I said I miss some NC peeps, but not THAT much! I thought you would know what I meant. Dang, now I can't even come home for a drink!
Oh, and thanks for the email. I am lazy and it is on my list to get back to you!
Glad to see your mood is right on par with a year ago!!!!!!