Monday, March 13, 2006

Student Status es Quo

Little english, a little spanish and ya' can't forget the latin!

Anyway - I am actually putting a bit of an effort back in my educational experience... I HATE GETTING A "B"!! Of course, I am also back to the subjects that bore everyone else, but my anal personality allows me complete and utter jubilation in the work assigned. I love looking like 'little miss know-it-all'!! hehehehe! No, really - I just sat through a class (accounting - part II) where I was just about the only person who actually did the homework - and was the only one who could point out all the mistakes everyone else made!!! HA!

That is the weird thing - you all know it - you love to know you are right. But how much is all this up-tight book knowledge going to get me? That is the question that remains to be answered. How well can I sell the knowledge that I am able to pull out of my arse on a moments notice when everyone else has to go look it up in a manual or book first? DOES IT MATTER?

No comments: