Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Is it so wrong...??

...to love the fact that you have to go to college to get away from the poopy-sick-girl-panties that your 2 year old is having?

...to want a glass of wine before noon because that is the only thing that seems to kills the taste that is in your mouth from the above said smell?

...to let said child take 5 baths a day? (She is a little OCD about being smelly after having to poopy - can't blame her lately!)

...to want to wear nose plugs while within a 20 foot radius of your child? (OK, I should just dig out the lemon oil, or peppermint ointment - but can I put a streak under my nose without being in the morgue - I am saying YES!)

...to hate (and yet love) that her abdominal x-ray shows "excessive gas"?

OK - so you can see that my life has been very negatively odoriforous (is that remotely close to the correct spelling??) as of late. Poor little girl has lost 3-4 pounds with a stomach virus over the last week. But she seems to be doing better today. So, tomorrow I will be heading to the car wash to see if they can sell me a keg of some "pretty smell" they use when they clean out my car... I AM GOING TO NEED IT!!


No comments: