Thursday, October 06, 2005

Random Thought Process

Last night, while talking to my sister in Nebraska, we started talking about my last blog. She also thought it was hilarious that a Pre-Pre Kindergarten program would have the photographer take full-body pictures. Whew - I wasn't going mad. But we also were discussing the scenery/background that was used. Boy, she hit the nail on the head on this one - they used a foresty background and the boys were posed on a bolder-like mass (whole different subject). So, not only were my children a mish-mash of fashion trends, they also screamed, "Hey look at me - I'm wearing half a suit in the middle of the wilderness!" Bloody Brilliant - Pass ME a guiness.

Here's another wonderful chuckle maker - my wonderful, kind, thoughtful HAIRY man did a major trim job yesterday. He has a beard, thank you very much. It had been a bit bushy and sinse he was speaking at a symposium today, he decided that he should trim it. Well, yesterday was my Business Law final - that meant I had to cram the studying, writing of my final papers (yeah, 2 of them because I am such a slacker!) and a short speech/presentation into just a couple of hours. Well, I managed all of that, but not without the help of a mountain dew AND a cherry vanilla pepsi! So, by the time class was over - I had to zoom home. (College campus bathrooms are the last place I think a wife/mother should use - I won't say anything more than: Who knows what you could pick up in those stalls!) I run upstairs to use my own bathroom and I find this beautiful, weird mass in the toilet - You guessed it, he shaved~ what had to be equal to an adult male lion's mane~ into our toilet. WHAT THE...?? 1) Obviously my sweetheart thinks that drains don't ever clog 2) ever heard of flushing?? Holy crappola - I laughed so hard I had to really hurry to unbutton those jeans! Gross and hilarious all at the same time... The irony though - he complains about the "Hair spiders" I infrequently leave in the shower - i.e. when the kids are screaming, "MAAAW MEEEEE- I want _________ (you fill in the blank)!"... Okay - so that happens almost everyday.

2 comments:

Erik Holtan said...

Listen here fussy britches!
Just because you are home now doesn't mean you run the hizzouse!
Didn't you get enough of that here?
I mean I had my final mental health appointment to finally deal with your always being right! And now you even do it on my BLOG!
What the hell?

Anonymous said...

I am just going to say, those pics would have been really cute if you would let your "redneck" sister and brother-in-law from Nebraska dress your kiddos for them. Just remember if you ever need any camo for any upcoming pics, we have enough at our house to suit the whole family. Love ya
Jessi