Tuesday, September 06, 2005

SO I'M SLOW

Okie-Dokie... I haven't quite got the schedule down, but tomaroow I will be posting some more pictures. My kids are such hams and I have just got to share. Hopefully the computer is all set up and will cooperate.

Quick story.... we are scolding inanimate objects. For example, this morning one of the twin boys hit his head on the care door as I was droping them off for pre-school. Instead of crying for 10 minutes about it, as soon as the mouth opens for the "I'm so pathetic" bawling I start disciplining the "bad car door". I tell it that it was bad and I will send it to it's room if it doesn't say it is sorry. At 3, the boys find this hilarious.

Well, Saturday we were swimming in the pool at a friends house. My kids are pretty darn good at telling me when they need to use the restroom. Zephan says he has to go. So we quickly dry off and trot into the bathroom. He's 3 - pretty good at the aiming, but not quite perfect yet. Sure enough, he drips a bit on the floor. He then procedes to tell his penis to "Be good, No dripping on the floor, If you don't stop you don't get any dessert!" What?? I just want to know what my son has been feeding his one eyed worm for dessert! I laughed so hard.

To top that off, Dazjah - my in-training pottier asked her daddy to lift her out of the pool. He did. She proceded to squat and do a bit more than just pass gas. Gotta' love the girl for recognizing that ya' party not pooty in the pool! Gosh, what a day for bathroom humor!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Oh man, Steven crapped on the neighbors front walk a few weeks ago. He too opted to not crap in the pool. I was so very proud.

Erik Holtan said...

Yeah, you ARE SLOW!
Cmon G! Where is your SPF?
Don't tell me you are still to busy!
Either way, I expect to see something from you this weekend!