Saturday, September 24, 2005

It's Been A Week Already??!!

Holy crappola! I haven't posted in a week... I guess that was a reality check! Time is flying by. (Yeah, Yeah - all the BS isn't letting me off the hook for my lackadasical bloggin'! I know!!)

This week has brought a lot of laughs - My little DD - she is two and KNOWS that she has BIG blue eyes... she will bat them at anyone to get her way. Well, momma has had to put her in her place a couple of times! She is almost two - and she is a tenacious two! This is a little woman who knows exactly what she wants and how she wants it done. Her eyes tell you everything about whether she approves or disapproves, or just doesn't care. I can't imagine where she got those qualities!! hehehehe! Lord, I was gone. Tenacity is genetic - this has proven it!

My little men - well, they are characters. Drama and charisma - Daddy and I are in for some ride with those two. The other day (they are only 3!) they wanted to switch classes for the day. Of course, I told them they cannot do that to their teachers. But, there was a part of me that wanted them to switch and see if they could pull it off! Man, I am just as bad as they are!

So, let me be honest with anyone who may still be checking in: I will post at least once a week, anything more than that is a bonus. But, I will try to leave more comments on your sites, rather than reading and running! Keep me laughing!

No comments: