Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Repeat Offender

Well - as we can see, I haven't SPF in a while. I will get it done this week though! I pormise. Last week was Mid-Terms! Yes, Already. Business Law took up so much time. Good thing though - I aced the test!! (Just another point that proves my anal geekiness!)

Ok - here's my pet peeve to blog about today. We all know that Katrina was a real gold diggin' wench of a storm. But, Ophelia?? My children's schools have canceled school for tomorrow. I am glad to have the extra time with them, but c'mon! It is a level 1 - so it's gonna be a bit breezy in my neck of the woods, but other than that - the best they are giving us is a 40% chance of rain. 40% - that is it. Why? Because I don't live on the coast, because I don't own a $3 million dollar beach house that is going to fall down on it's 2x4 stilts that it is sitting on when a 10' wave hits it.... Why are the schools closing down for a 40% chance of rain?? What all of this really means is that I am now doomed because all the water, milk, bread, eggs, etc are going to be gone from the store tonight - so the boys are going to throw a fit when they can't have a PB&J snack because their silly momma didn't think a 40% chance of rain was going to make the store go dry. GRRRRRRRR!

Thats it - I'm done. Sign me up for SPF! Hopefully, I will get a little more out before then. (No promises yet, though!)

3 comments:

Erik Holtan said...

YES G,
You got spammed!
That's what you get!
And YOU think your busy there how busy do you think WE are?
SWAMPED!
I mean I did 2 courses online yesterday, 1 on Centcom communication policy, and the other on Management problem solving! I don't know what I learned, but I passed the tests and I did not have to read ANY chapters. I guess I am a natural brain!
Oh yeah, you never told me what you were gonna tell me after you left! I don't don't think whatever you were gonna tell me came true!

Katy said...

I heard one guy on the news saying Ophelia will not be quite as bad as Katrina. Quite as bad? Not even friggin' close idiot.lol

Jen said...

How did your day at home go?

Glad to see you're up and blogging! I wish my three year old (he'll be 4 next month) would potty train, even if it meant pooping by the pool! The girls weren't this hard, even the twins!

Take care!