Friday, September 16, 2005

So I love my girlfriends...

Ok - so me and my girl friend Christina - I love her for her true frienship she has always conveyed... - she liquored me up tonight. We had a great time... friendship, music, drinks, and talking about our men and kiddos... who could ask for anything more???

There were a lot of typos in those couple of sentences... you would have thought I was illiterate.. jhere 'l; show you,.... I woun't edict a couaple of sentecwas. hehehehe... Johnathan had a rugbt game today. I must admit... I was very impressed with his playing. Every time he received the rugby ball he charged forward. Much more than I could say for some of the other guys that were out there. BEAUTIFUL. Only down side is that Christina and I let our men go off and have a little party while she and I stayed here with the kiddos. I love 'em... don't get me wrong, but I would have loved to be with John tonight...

Christina is one of those girlfriends that you have to love.... she knows about being a momma - she knows how to pick a good wine - she knows how to pick a good wine (oops - I guess that you can see the affect of the wines we chose) - she is smart, and she knows how to let it all hang out after the kids have all gone to bed. I love her - she is one of the best gal pals you could come home to hang out with. (Both of out manly men love rugby.)

I didn't get around to SPF... sorry Curt and Eric... really, I have pictures...lots of 'em, but I am trying to get back in my swing of things. Eventually, I will include this as part of it.

OK, funky story for the day... I had to take the boys to the PX (Post Exchange) to go to the bathroom today, right after the rugby game that Bragg Rugby won. In the girls bathroom was a woman dressed up as Bugs Bunny. (Yeah, great! Buggs with a french manicure!) Well, the boys thought that was just SUPER! However, Daddy and the rest of the team and the fans needed explaining when the boys went back to the pitch and told them that there was a rabbit in the potty! For some reason, everyone thought that I had ran over a rabbit with my car. However, I managed to explain that no the boys had actually shared a bathroom with "the BUGS BUNNY". (I think she may have ridden the short bus though.) ...

I hope you all have a great weekend... it is late and I am feelin' great! dON'T WORRY i SENT YOU SOME eRIC AND cURT@! HEHEHEHEHE@1!



3 comments:

Jen said...

Glad you're having a good time! She sounds like a great friend :-)

Why was the lady dressed as Bugs Bunny?

Unknown said...

We were at the Post Exchange - They may have been promoting a movie, but I think it was just something they had set up for the kids. For all those who have been to any of the larger PXs - they have a little something for everyone to buy, see or do. As of when we left she was outside just standing around waving, hugging, and taking pictures with kiddos.

One of the funniest/most disgusting things though, was when one lady in the bathroom asked her to have her picture taken. Why would you want a picture of you and Bugs taken in a restroom??

Erik Holtan said...

Sent us soem what? Ruffies!