Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Just another Manic.... Crap it's Tuesday!

That's right - I actually wish it was Monday again. It is Tuesday and I feel like I accomplished ZERO - GRRRR!

Monday - scheduled as a day off from running- so I did 2 miles and a leg workout
Tuesday - scheduled to do 3 miles - I got in 0 (ZERO) and didn't even sleep in

Monday - worked for free for the government, but at least found some job openings.
Tuesday - worked for free with 4 year olds (36 of them!) - got green paint on me right before I had to come do an English Western Lit. TEST! - Oh yeah, and over their nap time - I stood in line at the DMV!

I think that pretty much sums it up! Great day - Can't wait for tomorrow!

2 comments:

OneHungMan said...

36 four-year olds...is that even possible? You have more patience than OneHung.

Unknown said...

Hey, sounds like me. I work for free with a one and two year old everyday. That's not ENTIRELY true, I DO get an allowence...