Thursday, September 07, 2006

Health and Harmony

John is the BOMB! Man, this man is good to me! How did I get so lucky?

Since he is a chiropractor - he has been hooking me up with adjustments after almost every run. Whether it is my shoulders (why are THEY hurting - isn't it my legs taking the pounding? ~ Really, I already know the correct answer to this.) or the legs, or my back - he is making it all better again. My own little secret weapon in completing this marathon training.

What is it that I wanted to use his chiropractic table for today? A NAP! I kid you not. I am blasted tired.

So, will the alarm clock wake me up tomorrow? Only time will tell....


Here's the Plug for him - Are you in Fayetteville, NC?
Health and Harmony Wellness Center - (910) 864-9400 - on Reilly Road

No comments: