Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My Twinsley Men

Well, here are my two young gentlemen! Pretty sharp aren't they??!!

The funniest thing about this day was that after they got all dolled up to go off to pre-school - do you know what the first thing they did at school was? They put smocks on to paint and then went outside to run around and throw sand everywhere! Yep! They don't want to dress like this every day, but when they do, I take advantage of it. I think they look so handsome... what am I gonna' do when they get to be teenagers? Of course by then, the grunge look will be back "in"... so then I will have to give them extra gas money as a bribe to shave or something. But if they go grunge, I hope they wear dreads. WHY?? I just think they would look adorable in those as well!

To all those who agree with Johnathan that they aren't identical - go ahead, tell me who is who! I'll give you the answer in a couple of days!

Just FYI - This day at school the teachers had to remember who was wearing which tie! The fact that I parted their hair on opposite sides didn't help at all they said.




Posted by Twinsleymom

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my God are they ever cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey what happened to the half suit in the wilderness look? I thought that would be a new trend there in NC after you sent the boys in it. They are cute as ever and I can't wait to see all of you over Christmas. By the way thanks for the message on Thanksgiving, sorry no call back, but we got home late and I had to work nights that whole weekend. Well talk to you soon....

Jessi

Erik Holtan said...

Is that you in the icture at the side at the Zaggeret in Tallil Iraq?
I have been there myself! Small world!
Kidding, what is up sister.
Love the Mr. T picture, and the boys are growing up!
Have a good weekend!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! You have got a double helping of "way too handsome" on your hands!

SeeingDouble said...

Oh, they look so handsome!! They are beautiful boys. Are they biologically identical? They sure do look it, but then again, so did Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen when they were little. Never can tell!