Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Other Halloween Participants


OK - so here is another one who dressed up... sorry I was behind the camera. Dontcha' love all the toys! Man - you can tell how daddy and the nanny kept the kids in-line while I was gone... Had to do some reverse brainwashing when I returned!! The best part about this picture is that Mr. T's hair on the top of his head was NEVER there before that night. As a matter of fact, it was on his chest until about 15 minutes before this picture. Yep! My man has a plethera of body hair... enough to shave off to make a mohawk AND to still keep a patch on his chest to look manly in a Halloween costume. And the Mardi Gras beads....well... Don't ask me how he got so many! I really don't want to venture a guess on that one. hehehehe!

Sorry to make this so abbreviated, but I do have to actually work on all that paperwork and projects I previousley blogged about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EFF Badge For Your Blog
"We've published a legal guide for developers, we created the RIAA subpoena database in the bad old days of DMCA subpoenas, we've been coordinating and assisting in the fight against the RIAA's 15,000 lawsuits ...
Very interesting blog. You may want to check out my trading web page trading Keep up the good work.

Jen said...

No way, that's a GREAT Mr. T!

He should do that for a job. I pity the fool who messes with him!