Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Dazjah the Fairy Princess


Here was my little fairy princess on Halloween! See why we love her so much! She has just about finished off the last piece of her Halloween candy.

She is gettting ready to go into the 'haunted home' downstairs.... waaaaaahaaaaahaaaahaaaaa!

So, Halloween is over and Christmas is right around the corner. Where did Thanksgiving go? I swear the only reason we remember it in my house is because DD's birthday is right about that time. This year, we are having trouble scheduling her a party... between John's professional requirements and spending time with his family - shoot, it may be January before we have a real party for her. (Don't worry.... I won't make her wait that long!)

Anyway - this term is killing me with the hours required for all of my homework/case studies/MULTI page papers that are due. Every instructor thinks I should use the whole long Thanksgiving holiday to do an extra long assignment for their class! Needless to say - I should have volunteered to be the turkey. At least then I would have been evenly browned and enjoyable.... the way it is looking right now I will be pasty with blood shot eyes from typing up PowerPoint case study/business proposals and thesis papers. Oh well! This year I am just thankful for left-over turkey sandwiches and re-heatable green bean casserole and stuffing!

***For my more serious readers... No. Really I am ever so thankful to be able to be near (I mean geographically) my family. Spending the holidays with them is a huge treat after being the thousands of miles away from them last year. They mean the world to me. They have all my love and my support.... as evidence by my washing of puked on sheets, sweatpants, car seat covers, etc today from last nights episodes!

No comments: