Sunday, December 04, 2005

TOMBOY!

Twins do not compare to what this little girl is up to! This picture says it all... she is so cute, chubby cheeks, Shirley Temple curls, big blue eyes.... the spider man cup that she will scream and cry for, "No, mama. You get it NOW!" if it isn't handed to her. That isn't saying she always gets it...but boy does she make the noise in the house.

Johnathan and I knew we were lucky with D & Z. Zeph never really threw temper tantrums, and Divon's version was to lay down on the floor with his hand covering his face.

DD goes all out and shows us what little girls really are made of... you know that cutie pie crust with a lotta' attitude in the tartly sweet filling. Man, she is gonna run through men... if there are any around to keep up with her. Thank goodness Daddy and I have a couple of years to prepare for that.

Oh, and for those who want a little chuckle.... last night (Johnathan was out of town for a weekend of CEU attainment - fun!) DD woke me up at 1:27a.m. to tell me I had to take her down stairs to watch a movie - Robots. I think she would have went by herself if I had at least left a path of breadcrumbs, but bad mommy forgot to crumble those before hitting the sack. Needless to say - a little after 2 a.m. I gave in... I pulled the guest mattress out of the guest bedroom, set it in front of the couch - and we camped out there for the remainder of the morning. I slept, DD watched at least 1 movie.
*** and yes, you know those lips know how to do a proper pout!




Posted by Twinsleymom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is she, and you are correct, temper tantrums.... she knows how to throw them.... That is what I taught her when she was here... lol. And you thought that I was the best choice of places to send her....lol. Well can't wait to see you at Christmas.

Jessi

Jen said...

What a cutie!