Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Summer TV



i WAS addicted to my DVR - then the summer schedule came out. Besides my much loved addiction to "House" and "Num3ers" - I could care less.... the search for So you think you can dance was only funny the first week, (Man - "Sex" is the next Wang Hung - or whatever is name was...American Idol disaster with 15 minutes of fame) the comedy competition is blah - I love Josh Blue- he rocks. Besides Mencia and the retarded population laughing with him at themselves, Blue is the only true "disabled HIT" - okay - there was that deaf actress - she was cool - and YES - I know Mencia isn't disabled - sometimes he could fool you though( - note the above pic with blue background)!! Blue is just crazy though - you know when he is telling those stories about himself and his cerebral palsy~ he is telling you what actually happened - he absolutely makes me "busta' gut"!

Anyway - for my Grandma - I am reading "The Penelopiad" by Margaret Atwood. If you haven't yet read it - I think you would LOVE it! For everyone else - if you know the story of Odysseus - this gives you Penelope's view. Intriguing!

Did I really just do this:
Comics Making Fun of Disabilities + Greek Mythology = One of My BLOG entries!

Have a great DAY!! - The wedding will be at........THE BEACH!

No comments: