Sunday, June 11, 2006

I am on a mint chocolate chip malt high right now... I haven't had one of those in a couple of years. Normally I would have went to Dairy Queen for one, but the closest DQ is like 30 minutes away. So I tried the place that has my FAV caramel shakes... Cook-Out. Man they use chips of chocolate - I love that! It is amazing the little things that make my day.

So, the kids are having a hay day in the pool that we set up in our backyard. The only thing is that I have to lock the upstairs windows at night because I have caught little DD trying to climb out one of them onto the roof to go skinny dippin. SHE IS ONLY 2!! What is wrong with this child. She knows that she can't reach the lock on the door so she tries "sneaking" out the 2nd floor window. Man, I have got my hands full. The twins are/were/will be nothing compared to this little she-devil! What is the strongest metal I can buy? Does Lowe's carry it? and is there a minimum length of chain that you have to give a child when you are shackling her to your house FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE?

No, really... I know that although she is going to give me just as many laughs as she does heart attacks... but really - let's face it - heart attacks kill people! So, maybe I should just plan the wedding to be in a padded room or at least have a medical staff on hand with epi drips ready to insert into my veins. Because if we have it on the beach I know one little girl who will want a white bathing suit with a skirt, flippers and snorkeling equipment as her accessories. The boys - they will be happy with some beach balls and some sand castle makin' toys.

No comments: