Thursday, July 06, 2006

Finals R Final

Well - It is time to celebrate - The evening classes are over until August!!! Break out a beer for ME! Well, not really - I am going home to relieve the sitter and after I get the cherubs in bed I am having a glass of Merlot! Yummmm! What has my anal attitude given me this semester - not butt bisters I will tell you that! No, really - things are looking great - should come out with nothing lower than an A-. Ok, one final kicked my butt because I went to the beach over the long weekend, otherwise it would have been A+ across the board. Now you can all send me my quarter (25 cents) for each passing grade!! Love Ya', Mean it!! - Hey, this wedding will not be the reason I go to the bank for a loan! hehehehe!

Furthermore - the beach left me very pink - but I am not peeling yet! What is it with peeling that crispy skin off that is so addictive? I am actually kind of mad that it hasn't started yet! And lets face it with my kiddos being a lovely latte they just turn more cafe instead of red. Yes, all I did was give birth and let them drink from the dairy bar for the first year of their life... other than that - there is no evidence that they are mine! Most people would argue that DD has colored eyes... well John's brother has green so I am almost completely convinced that she too is 98% him and 2% me (her hair isn't black - that's worth 2% right? Please?)

To my sister in S. Korea - DROP ME A COMMENT!!! (Lazy butt) hehehe! - I know you are enjoying yourself over there, but come on, be social!

And to my grandma - Ok - now I can hopefully indulge in actually finishing Atwood's book!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah enjoying myself is what we will call it.... enjoying the fact that we are in Typhoon season and the first thing they want to call a typhoon and shut down the base (except for the hospital) consists of no power in the dorms for 5 hours and about 30-35 mph winds... since when does that take out the power. That is an everyday or other day occurence in NE, and we don't lose power because of it. I just don't get how we did here.

I haven't done much traveling, but I have only been here a month and want to pace myself...I hope to get to the DMZ and a few other things. Also up to Seoul and shop a little so I can be the one with the "cool Christmas presents" hehehe.

You wouldn't like Korea anymore, all the hashing that you did here is now an illegal thing, so you would be lost not being able to run forever just to get to the beer...

Well for now I am going to go to bed, and I will write you more later.

Love ya,
Jess

Erik Holtan said...

What abou temailing your boy Holtan?